Wednesday, June 23, 2010

withdrawl and acting out

So here I am driving around with all these thoughts. Thoughts that on any normal day would be ridiculous, but for the last few days are an odd reality. Saturday I was driving and thought of stopping and trading my truck for a Jeep, no good reason really. In fact, I love my truck , but I am
feeling like everything needs to be different. I know exactly why I want "different", but realistically it is stupid. I am not stupid person, at least not usually.... Recently, I guess there may be an argument to that. The other thing I was seriously considering for Saturday was a tattoo, now
I am not particularly a tattoo person but again for some strange reason I have this bizzare desire to get myself inked. I feel like I want to remember my recent judgements. While visiting the tattoo place I was also going to get my nipples re-pierced and maybe even down below. The lower end is a bit of an afterthought, but I seem to want that too. Another thing that I decided to do was visit a nude beach. I actually loved it and cannot wait to return. I did not take my clothes off, but what an incredible place to people watch. One of the most interesting things I noticed was the variety of shapes and sizes of naked people. It was so fantastic , the best part was it was so natural and unpopular, meaning not Hollywood like or media like. I think we are so conditioned to what is supposed to be acceptable and we usually only see perfect bodies in an undressed state it was bliss to see comfortable people in a relaxed nude setting. I must admit some people turned me on quite a bit as well. I mean I didn't particularly sit to hunt out hot things ,but I saw many things that caught my interest. Beautiful bodies and mannerisms. I would have loved to experiment with many of the people I saw. Next time I go which will be this upcoming week , I cannot wait to remove all my clothes, and hopefully I will get some incredible propositions, which I may just take.... Hmm, talk about acting out???

No comments:

Post a Comment