Sunday, June 20, 2010

I felt excited for many reasons... one to be naked outside, maybe getting seen, standing naked before a coworker female no less( yick) I think, exciting none the less. The most important reason I was excited was the thought of pleasing him. I was hoping I would excite him . He never told me if I did or not though, it was disappointing. I did think to myself well I am the Toy maybe that does not entitle me to knowing if I excited him. Riddle might find out though, maybe he'd let at out in a discussion with her. Very interesting being in two different worlds, never experienced it before. Back to the feelings of that experience, I relished the feelings that were associated with my being controlled. I was exciting being told , knowing I was following a directive. The pleasing, following directives and being naked made me so excited. I was wet when I finished that night. I felt some slight inhibitions which brought me even closer to Sir because he would eliminate them. He would eliminate my weaknesses and give me gifts. I was going to learn so much and these were some of the things going through my mind. The day made me think how much more I should believe in him without question. I gave so much more to him that day, than just the pictures. I wish he knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment